“If you want to build a ship, don’t drum up people together to collect wood and don’t assign them tasks and work, but rather teach them to long for the endless immensity of the sea”.
— Antoine de Saint Exupéry
We know how much value people place on their ability to learn and grow in the job.
At Adeptis we aim to create a fun, stimulating and challenging work environment so that our employees can grow as the business grows.
- Membership of the Adeptis Academy Scheme where employees can qualify for the Certificate in Recruitment Resourcing (Level 2) and the Certificate in Recruitment Practice (Level 3) in conjunction with REC, the recruitment and employment confederation.
- On the job training/coaching from a management team with over 30+ years industry experience.
- Opportunities for employees to attend regular Cyber Security industry conferences.
- Opportunities for our employees to become credible “subject matter experts” on Cyber Security and gain a qualification in conjunction with the Open University.
- Membership of the Sussex Cyber Security Cluster where we encourage our employees to participate in presentations and focus groups to discuss industry trends and opportunities.
Good management and a high calibre team
At Adeptis Group we focus less on enforcing bureaucratic rules and regulations and focus more on the bigger picture.
With over 30 years + experience at the very top of the industry, our management team understands the importance of creating a fun, dynamic and entrepreneurial culture. We encourage autonomy with accountability. We pride ourselves on attracting smart and hardworking people who can effect change and get the job done.
Smart people like working with other smart people. It’s as simple as that.
“If you build it, they will come” – Field of Dreams
Office location means a lot to people when choosing a job. Working in a desirable area and having a convenient commute are important factors. We want to offer our employees great career opportunities and financial rewards in a world class location.
We chose Brighton as our headquarters for its young and highly educated workforce and for the famous
“three Ts”: talent, tolerance and technology
When your job revolves around technology it’s incredibly important to have the right tools.
At Adeptis Group we give our employees simple and instant access to the latest cloud based software and wireless technologies as well as social media & business networks to enable a more productive and flexible means of working.
If you think Adeptis Group is the ideal place for you to work, please send us your CV and cover letter explaining why you would like to work for us to [email protected]