Senior Manager – Cloud Security | Global Technology Brand | 140 – 160K + Bonus & Benefits.
I am excited to be partnered with a global leader within digital transformation and they have made huge investments, globally, into their Cyber Security & Risk Management teams.
The organisation have an excellent reputation and are recognised by Gartner as a leader within the delivery of Cyber Security services but this offers a unique opportunity to build a business area inside an established brand.
As a Cloud Security Leader you will play the role of a thought leader to establish relationship with new and existing customers at C Level, leverage on those relationships to enhance the Cloud & Infrastructure security and Zero Trust footprint in enterprise brands.
Build pipeline and generate commercial opportunities while building relationships with internal stakeholders of other business lines.
- Build relationship with Senior management & Board level by understanding their Cloud & Infrastructure security needs.
- Work as a trusted advisor and contribute to the development of Cloud & Infrastructure Security and Zero Trust strategy and its alignment with business growth plans.
- Excellent internal stake-holder management to build relationships and cross-sell in the business to leverage zero trust and cloud security.
- Generate billable opportunities you and the team.
- Cross-sell and bundle value propositions across Cloud & Infrastructure Security solutions/services along with Zero Trust.
- Design appropriate winnable value propositions to address the implications of Zero Trust, Cloud & Infrastructure security threats/ trends/ legal and regulatory changes on customer’s business
- Develop market aligned offerings while working with alliances and technology partners
- You will actively be involved in the growth of the team.
- Multi industry experience is valuable.
- Should have experience as Head of or Director in the Cloud & Infrastructure security consulting space.
- Must have worked with Global System Integrators or Leading Consulting organizations
- Must have expertise in one or more of the following areas of Cloud & Infrastructure Security : Zero Trust, Public Cloud Security (AWS, GCP Azure) Infrastructure security.
- Effective time management skills for completing assignments and a commercial eye to remain profitable.
- Problem solving skills with an outside the box mindset.
- Knowledge of industry standard architecture methodologies, standards, frameworks.
If this sounds like an exciting challenge to you, please apply directly.