Cyber Assurance Lead Specialist
Adeptis Group has teamed up with a major global airline, they are partnered with some of the biggest and most well known brands around. They’re on the hunt for experienced and driven individuals to jump in as Security Assurance Leads.
This company takes pride in its diverse workforce that spans across four countries. Their expertise lies in bringing about sustainable changes in their airline services, finance, procurement, and company-wide systems. They’re all about making sure that their security is up to standard and can stay safe from cyber threats by putting into action cyber policies, best practices, and standards. Plus, they’re there to back up IT product teams every step of the way.
• Review and ensure compliance with cyber security policies, standards, and configuration assessments. Comply with legal and regulatory requirements and provide advice on the best course of action.
• Actively engage in program governance meetings and workshops to ensure the successful delivery of program workstreams.
• Collaborate with the risk team and the Head of Cyber and Risk to ensure a thorough understanding, documentation, and addressing of threats or risks.• Take full responsibility for the secure delivery of programs by assisting the product team in implementing Cyber Security Policies, standards, regulations, and methodologies within an agreed framework.
• Perform threat and risk assessments on product team deliverables and identify appropriate mitigating controls.
• Regularly update stakeholders on security deliverables for programs.
• Provide authoritative advice and guidance on the application of various types of security controls.
• Act as an SME for their newly implemented program to help push this transformation project along.
• Working closely with other members of the IT and Network teams to revise and implement security controls.
• Analyse and access existing security practices and working with the business to input appropriate changes.
• Strong technical knowledge of cyber security controls, demonstrated through relevant qualifications such as CISSP, ISO27001 Lead Implementor, CCNA etc.
• Up-to-date knowledge of NIST frameworks, GDPR, NIS, PCI-DSS, and NCSC cyber guidance.
• Thorough understanding of cyber security compliance practices and the importance of maintaining a practical approach to standards compliance.
• Ability to conduct risk and threat assessments across different technologies.
• Demonstrated leadership skills with the ability to communicate, persuade, and influence stakeholders at a senior level.
• Collaborative and open working style, resulting in recognition as a valued cyber partner by colleagues, stakeholders, and customers throughout the organization.
For more information, please call Callum McKenna at Adeptis Group on +44 (0) 2033 013 792 Please apply via the link or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Adeptis Group – Building a Brighter Future, Powered by People