Senior Cyber Security Consultant
Permanent – Zurich – Market competitive compensation and benefit package
This role is ideal for a confident, motivated, and Senior Security Consultant. On offer is the opportunity to work on a variety of interesting and challenging projects spanning all security domains, for a very established and global technology management consultancy who are growing their Zurich office.
Your main focus will be on the implementation of information security and cyber security projects and will be working with an experienced and passionate team working to improve the overall level of cyber security for the clients.
The ideal candidate will have significant professional Cyber Security experience as well as:
- Experience working as a consultant and working closely with external clients
- Experience with ICT and security technologies
- Security certificates such as CISSP, ISO2701 LA, CISA, CISM, CRISC etc
- Works well both independently and in teams, high commitment and willingness to travel to meet clients.
- Fluent in German and working proficiency in English is a requirement
This is an opportunity to work within a highly motivated, dynamic and interdisciplinary team with flat hierarchies and an attractive and market competitive compensation package. Become a part of a flexible, modern and appreciative work environment where you will get excellent opportunities for developing your skills through exciting training opportunities.
For more information, call Kathrine Knus Larsen at Adeptis Group on +49 (0) 30 22012600
Please apply via the link or send your CV to [email protected]
Adeptis Group – The Global Leader in Cyber Security Staffing