Managing Cyber Security Consultant
Permanent – Zurich
Adeptis Group has a fantastic opportunity for an Experienced Information Security Consultant in Zurich.
This role is ideal for a confident, motivated, and experienced Security Consultant. You should have experience in delivering projects in the cyber security space and working closely with clients to improve their overall level of cyber security. On offer is the opportunity to work on a variety of interesting and challenging projects spanning all security domains, for a very established and global company who are growing their Zurich office. You should have some experience in sales, as a part of your responsibilities will be to bring in new clients, as well as project- and client management.
The successful candidate will have:
- At least 8 years of relevant security experience
- Project Management experience
- Sales experience and preferable already a network of salespeople in Switzerland
- Above-average university degree in Computer Science or Business Informatics
- Relevant Security certifications such as CISSP, CISM, CRISC, CCSP, CISA, etc.
- Great analytical skills, creativity, and strong communication skills.
- Works well both independently and in teams, high commitment and willingness to travel to meet clients.
- Fluent German and English (at least business fluent), knowledge of other foreign languages is an advantage
This is an opportunity to work within a highly motivated, dynamic and interdisciplinary team with flat hierarchies. Become a part of a flexible, modern and appreciative work environment where you will get excellent opportunities for developing your skills through exciting training opportunities.
For more information, call Kathrine Knus Larsen at Adeptis Group on +49 (0) 30 22012600
Please apply via the link or send your CV to [email protected]
Adeptis Group – The Global Leader in Cyber Security Staffing
This placement will be managed by our Swiss Partner.