Senior Cyber Security Consultant – Cyber Defence and Response
Permanent position – Stockholm
This is the opportunity to become an important part of growing and developing the office while working with major, world-leading companies as well as the public sector. This company is one of the world’s leading global players in the Cyber Security field with over 3,000 specialised security consultants worldwide, and they are currently seeking a senior consultant for their Defence and Response team.
They are looking for a highly motivated and skilled person, who understands that detection and incident management go hand in hand with preventive security work. Your responsibilities will include consulting on Security Architecture, Security Monitoring, and Incident Management. On top of this, you will also be involved in penetration testing and be in charge of setting up internal SOC and CSIRT on the customer side.
Most importantly, you have a keen interest in learning and developing your skills and can share your knowledge with both your team members as well as with your clients.
The successful candidate will have extensive Information Security experience as well as:
- Experience working in the areas of Malicious Code Analysis, Log Management, Incidence Response and Analysis, Risk and Vulnerability Analysis, or Infrastructure and Application Penetration testing
- Experience with SOC, CDC or CSIRT operations, as well as an overall knowledge of programming and network security will be a strong advantage
- Excellent communication skills, and previous experience working closely with clients
- The ability to think strategically as well as tactically and operational.
- Fluency in Swedish and English
This is an opportunity to work within a dynamic environment, with an open culture and an attractive and market competitive compensation package. They offer their employees an attractive working environment and actively support further development through continuous training and appropriate freedom.
For more information, call Kathrine Knus Larsen at Adeptis Group on +46 844680520
Please apply via the link or send your CV to [email protected]
Adeptis Group – The Global Leader in Cyber Security Staffing