Senior Cyber Security Consultant
Permanent position – Amsterdam
Adeptis Group is currently working with a global, leading cyber security service provider, known throughout the industry for their pen testing and security services. You will be working alongside a team of skilled penetration testers for a company that is passionate about information security. They have a friendly working environment and provide the very best in professional support and development
They are looking for a bright and motivated person who is committed & passionate about Cyber Security, intended to grow in a dynamic team, and further develop as a professional in the industry, to join their Amsterdam all-star team, responsible for the Benelux area.
Some of the responsibilities include:
- Leading and performing Cyber & Information Security activities, such as: Security Design & Code Reviews, Penetration Testing, Red-Teaming, Incident Response, Social Engineering, Security SDLC support, and Trainings.
- Working closely with clients, as well as leading presentations of findings and results
- Enhance the current, and invent new, methodologies, tools, and services
The successful candidate will have extensive IT Security experience as well as:
- At least 2 years of proven experience in Application Penetration Testing
- Experience with Infrastructure security (Networking/OS/Database), Mobile Security Testing, Information security standards and regulations, or Formal programming experience is an advantage
- Relevant certifications will be an advantage
- Excellent verbal and written English
For more information, call Kathrine Knus Larsen at Adeptis Group on +31 (0) 20 808 4749
Please apply via the link or send your CV to [email protected]
Adeptis Group – The Global Leader in Cyber Security Staffing