I am excited to be partnered with an Award winning Cyber Security only business that has an excellent local and global reputation within Offensive Security. The organisation have huge heritage in the Cyber Security community and due to continued success are looking to expand their Cyber Security team with experienced Penetration Testers.
- Performing high-end security testing (including penetration testing, vulnerability assessments and configuration reviews)
- an ambition to learn mindset
- Good documentation skills
- Advising clients on complex security issues both verbally and in a written form
- Supporting clients’ developers and product management on security requirements, threat modelling and privacy engineerin
What are we looking for:
minimum of 2-3 years of IT Security experience with in-depth expertise and project experience in the following:
- Penetration testing, application security assessments, security code reviews, Network, Infrastructure.
- Experience in Black, white or Grey box assessments.
- Experience in modern software development or SRE (site reliability engineering), including things like CI/CD pipelines
- Strong UNIX, Linux, Windows and/or network security skills
- Cloud native and microservice architecture (e.g., using Kubernetes)
- Cloud services (IaaS on AWS/GCP/Azure)
Our client offers competitive compensation package, excellent benefits, and opportunities for professional growth and development; they pride themselves on work-life balance and investing into their people for long-term success.
You can expect to work alongside some of the world’s best hackers!
If you are interested in discovering more, please reach out directly.