Sales Engineer – £70k + commission + excellent benefits
Adeptis Group have an excellent opportunity for a technical hands-on Sales Engineer to join their business. The primary role will to focus on the customer’s business challenges and to create and own the proposals, before working with the Cyber Delivery and the Managed Services Team to implement the proposal for clients.
The ideal candidate should have a consultative approach with the ability to communicate effectively back with customers regarding the business’s problems and needs with the approved solution to address it. So excellent verbal and written skills are essential.
Our client is customer focused and have a passion for excellence, you’ll be joining a company that likes to have a great work life culture. Furthermore, you will also be hugely supported through a professional development plan.
- Complete consultative approach in understanding the customer’s business challenges
- Provide end-to-end sales support across the business’ cyber advisory and security services.
- Produce high-quality, persuasive proposals that includes solution outline, scope of works encompassing clear and concise deliverables
- Proactively assess, create, develop and own solutions to align with customer’s business requirements
- Deliver Request for Proposals in conjunction with sales, service and technical teams.
- Develop relationships with vendor SME’s to ensure consistent access to high quality technology support/knowledge and competitive information.
- Demonstrate a desire to learn and become a SME
The ideal candidate:
- Previous experience of providing and/or selling consulting services in a B2B environment
- Possess strong presentation and communication skills and be comfortable discussing cyber security topics with non-technical and business audiences;
- Previous industry experience in a customer-facing security and network B2B environment
- Previous experience in security strategy, security solution, information security management and managed security services experience is preferred
- Specialist knowledge in one of the business’s strategic vendor:
- CISCO, Checkpoint, Palo Alto, Qualys, Riverbed, SolarWinds
- Excellent client, stakeholder, C-suite, 3rd party engagement & management skills
Candidates must be currently eligible to live or work in the UK to be considered for this position as we are unable to offer sponsorship.
If you possess these skills and meet the above criteria, please apply here, or for more information please call Kai direct on: 01273 855350, alternatively e-mail: [email protected]
Adeptis Group, the Global Leader in Cyber Security staffing.