Adeptis Group are currently looking for a Senior Security Consultant to join a small but growing company based in the South East of England. They are looking for someone who has experience and a desire to work for a start up company to develop and build a team of security testers.
This is an opportunity to join a company who empower consultants to utilise all of their technical ability on engagements, be creative and offers an array of managerial opportunities.
The company are looking for a Senior Security Consultant who has:
- Relevant testing qualifications such as OSCP, CREST or TIGER QTSM
- Commercial acumen and the ability to engage with senior executives
- The ability to design and scope complex and bespoke engagements
- Proficiency in writing technical documentation, helping to set company standards for reporting, project, and technical QA
- The ability to train and mentor other consultants on projects and internal training courses
The company are based in Central Brighton and would ideally like someone who can travel into the office most days. However, they are willing to be flexible on remote working.
A competitive salary and package aligned to market rates, with the possibility of profit share within the business.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity to join a growing business in the offensive security space, then click the link below or send your CV to s.johnson(at)adeptisgroup.com
Adeptis Group- Global Leader in Cyber Security Staffing