Network Security Architect – Permanent – Dusseldorf
Adeptis Group is looking for a Network Security Architect to join an international cyber security consultancy. This opportunity is to work on a long-term project for a client in the financial industry.
As a Senior Network Security Architect, you will have an excellent understanding of technology architectures, with an expertise in network security and Cloud architecture.
You’ll be joining a leading cyber security consultancy in the German-speaking part of the world. This project will be based in Dusseldorf where you will get a mixture of working on-site and home office.
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology or equivalent
- Solid security knowledge regarding ACI, NSX and VSEC
- Broad understanding of security concepts (e.g. network security, application-level security) and security standards (ISO, PCI, ITIL)
- Experience working in cloud or hosting environments.
- A good understanding of virtualization platforms.
- Experience with network administration and Linux systems.
- MUST be FLUENT German
Are you interested in career change and want to work on interesting projects?
Get in touch with Sandra Kolerzynska at Adeptis Group: s.kolerzynska(at)adeptisgroup.com
Adeptis Group – Global Leader in Cyber Security Staffing