On offer is the opportunity to work with a wide range of vendor technologies spanning all security domains for a diverse range of global clients. Furthermore, the business has a generous training budget for professional and personal development making it an extremely exciting time to join this MSP.
We are looking for an ambitious individual with 1+ year experience in a busy SOC environment.
- Support the delivery of the business’ operational services, carrying out triage on a variety of security events and support resolution of incidents
- Take ownership of incident ticketing process, ensuring the quality of maintenance
- Work towards producing reports and presentations of a high standard and to deliver these to clients at all levels of the business
- Assist senior engineering tiers with project-based configuration and deployment work
- Assist with training of and knowledge transfer to wider team in areas of expert
- Develop and maintain good knowledge of related specialist areas and share this with confidence when engaging with clients
This is a fantastic opportunity to be a part of something exciting. If you meet the above criteria, waste no time in sending in your CV to [email protected] or call 01273 855350 for further details.
Adeptis Group, the Global Leader in Cyber Security staffing.
The successful candidate will:
- Be flexible and willing to work a 24×7 shift rotation
- Possess strong presentation and communication skills and be comfortable discussing cyber security topics with non-technical and business audiences
- Be familiar with the ITIL Management Processes
- Experience with at least 1/2 of the following technology areas:
- PKI certificate lifecycle management
- Windows Server Update Services
- McAfee ePO/Ms End Point Protection
- Microsoft Bitlocker
- Firewall Management
Candidates must be currently eligible to live or work in the UK to be considered for this position as we are unable to offer sponsorship.