Level 2 SOC Analyst | London | Competitive salary plus benefits
Adeptis Group have an amazing opportunity for a SOC Analyst to join the Security Operations Centre of a successful MSP. This is a fast-growing MSSP in London and the role is ideal for a professional and positive individual looking to develop their skills.
On offer is the opportunity to monitor, manage and provide analysis of customer security events in complex environments. This SOC Analyst position has a focus on security event management and vulnerability management for a portfolio of blue-chip and mid-market customers.
- Provide analysis of customer security events, monitor, manage and support highly secure, complex customer environments
- Scan and report on vulnerabilities using Qualys, tracking remediation
- Provide relevant analysis and recommendations to customers based on an analysis of events from a SIEM platform
- Provide technical and service leadership to other analysts
The successful candidate will have:
- Demonstratable competence in a security analyst role
- Experience with SIEM tool ArcSight
- Experience working with service providers and network management platforms (SolarWinds)
- COMPTIA Security + qualified
- Darktrace and Qualys certifications (desirable)
- Good understanding of ITIL processes
This is a full-time position based in London with a salary of £35-£40K on offer, plus a 10% performance bonus. Working hours are based on participation in a 24/7 shift rotation.
Candidates must be currently eligible to live or work in the UK to be considered for this position as we are unable to offer sponsorship.
For more information about this opportunity, please call Leah at Adeptis Group on +44 (0) 01273 855350. Please apply via the link or send your CV to [email protected]
Adeptis Group, the Global Leader in Cyber Security staffing.