Adeptis Group have an amazing opportunity for a Level 2 Network Engineer to join a fast-growing MSSP based onsite at a client. You will be responsible for providing operational support for network and MVIS services, as well as CISCO Password & ACS Management.
This is a full-time position based in London with a salary of £35-40K on offer, plus a 10% performance bonus. Normal working hours are 08:30-17:30 Monday – Friday.
We are looking for a diligent and confident individual with experience of working in fast-paced environments with a robust technical skillset.
Responsibilities and key tasks:
- Ownership of incident tickets, driving trouble-shooting, service restoration and remediation
- Design & Implement approved changes necessary to address identified scan & patching requirements
- Identification and mitigation of security threats
- Co-ordination of vendors assisting with on-going TAC cases
- To report and present results from scans to senior management and clients
- Cisco Password and Cisco ACS Management
- Create vulnerability scan profiles, search lists and asset groups
The ideal candidate will have:
- Demonstrable competence and capability in a L2 support role
- Ability to create and modify firewall policies for CISCO ASA & other vendor products
- Working knowledge VPN’s and CISCO routers and switchers
- CISCO CCNA certification
- Cisco CCNP R&S certification
- Experience in supporting any of the following technologies would be desirable: ArcSight, Checkpoint, Cisco Security, F5, CryptoCARD/RSA, SolarWinds & Riverbed Steelhead
Candidates must be currently eligible to live or work in the UK to be considered for this position as we are unable to offer sponsorship.
For more information about this opportunity, please call Shannon at Adeptis Group on +44 (0) 01273 855 350. Please apply via the link or send your CV to [email protected]
Adeptis Group, the Global Leader in Cyber Security staffing.