IT Security Specialist
Permanent position – Rotterdam – Up to €95K + benefits
This is your chance to work for a global enterprise in the Oil and Gas industry, who are a market leader in their field and has more than 4000 people working in offices around the world.
In the role of IT Security Specialist, you will be responsible for research, development, implementation, testing and reviewing the cyber security in order to protect the information and prevent unauthorized access for the Schiedam office. A high priority in this role is to ensure business continuity by anticipating technical security risks and securing all critical working environments. You will oversee Security review of any new initiatives and projects and perform on-going security monitoring of organization’s information systems.
The successful candidate will have Extensive IT Security experience as well as:
* Relevant experience from an IT Operations / IT Security/ LAN/WAN Infrastructure or Architect role
* A bachelor’s degree in computer science, Information (Systems) Management or equivalent
* Security certificates such as CEH, ISO, TOGAF 9 and CISSP etc are an advantage
* Experience working with global teams in various time zones would be an advantage
* Excellent communication skills in English both written and verbally
Become a part of a flexible, modern and appreciative work environment with attractive benefits in the area of personal and professional development, culture, sports and relaxation, and of course a market competitive compensation package.
For more information, call Kathrine Knus Larsen at Adeptis Group on +31 (0) 20 808 4749 Please apply via the link or send your CV to [email protected]
Adeptis Group – The Global Leader in Cyber Security Staffing