IT Security Specialist
Permanent -Rotterdam or Amsterdam
In the role of IT Security Specialist, you are responsible for research, development, implementation, testing and reviewing the cyber security in order to protect the information and prevent unauthorized access. You will be interacting with all the functions of the IT Team in order to identify potential security weaknesses and recommend improvements to amend vulnerabilities. A high priority in this role is to ensure business continuity. This is accomplished by anticipating technical security risks and securing all critical working environments. You will oversee Security review of any new initiatives and projects and perform on-going security monitoring of organization’s information systems.
The successful candidate will have Extensive IT Security experience as well as:
- Relevant experience from an IT Operations / IT Security/ LAN/WAN Infrastructure or Architect role
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science, Information (Systems) Management or equivalent
- Security certificates such as CEH, ISO, TOGAF 9 and CISSP etc
- Experience working with global teams in various time zones would be an advantage
- Excellent communication skills in English both written and verbally
Knowledge of some or all of the following subjects would be an advantage:
- Security architecture, demonstrating solutions delivery, principles, and emerging technologies.
- Understanding of EU Privacy laws and GDPR.
- Security considerations of cloud computing.
- Identity and access management (IAM)
- Designing and implementing security solutions.
- Design and Develop Security best practice.
- Ability to manage IT Security Incidents.
Candidates must be currently eligible to live or work in the EU to be considered for this position as we are unable to offer sponsorship.
Become a part of a flexible, modern and appreciative work environment with attractive benefits in the area of personal development, culture, sports and relaxation, and of course a market competitive compensation package
For more information, call Kathrine Knus Larsen at Adeptis Group on +31 (0) 20 808 4748 Please apply via the link or send your CV to [email protected]
Adeptis Group – The Global Leader in Cyber Security Staffing