IT Security Coordinator
Permanent – Amsterdam
Adeptis Group is currently working on an IT Security Coordinator role for our client in Amsterdam. This is your chance to work for a global enterprise with offices around the world. You will be a key member of the Group IT Security team, and work closely with the Project Management teams. In this role, you will be responsible for the security planning and security governance initiatives on the IT Security roadmap. This means that you will be driving the agreed security initiatives on the roadmap and develop security guidelines, best-practice procedures and supporting documentation.
Some of the responsibilities include:
- Reporting progress on a regular basis to the Head of Security, Risk, and Compliance
- Monitoring security application systems and tools including virus protection, user authentication, advanced threat protection and intrusion prevention and detection
- Acting as a contributor in defining security policies, procedures and guidelines
- Coordinating vulnerability threat assessments on existing and planned application systems and develop action plans to mitigate security gaps
- Developing strategies for propagating, maintaining, and measuring compliance against security policies, standards, and guidelines company-wide
- Proactively monitor security levels of IT systems company-wide and help develop baseline security models
The successful candidate will have +3 years of IT Security experience as well as:
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science, Information (Systems) Management or equivalent
- Experience working with global teams in various time zones would be an advantage
- Excellent communication skills in English both written and verbally
- Great Analytical and research skills regarding diagnosing, and correcting problems related to IT security systems, and experience in recommending, designing and helping implement security solutions
- Knowledge of: Project management techniques, Information Security Principles and ISO 27001, COBIT and ITIL, Networking principles, protocols and architecture, and Current trends in IT network and system security software and hardware.
Candidates must be currently eligible to live or work in the EU to be considered for this position as we are unable to offer sponsorship.
Become a part of a flexible, modern and appreciative work environment with attractive benefits in the area of personal development, culture, sports and relaxation, and of course a market competitive compensation package
For more information, call Kathrine Knus Larsen at Adeptis Group on +31 (0) 20 808 4748
Please apply via the link or send your CV to [email protected]
Adeptis Group – The Global Leader in Cyber Security Staffing