Infrastructure Security Architect – Contract
Adeptis are URGENTLY looking to recruit an Infrastructure Security Architect to join the team on a project based in Algeria. This will be part home-working but will also involve a lot of travel with the job.
Location: 4 days a week in Algeria, 1 day at home (3 weeks in the month) and 1 week fully at home.
Duration: 3 months – extension likely
Candidate Pay Rate: £800 – £1000 Per day. (Pay rate will be £1000 whilst in Algeria and £800 for days at home) Food etc provided whilst abroad (except for alcohol) Flights will also be paid for.
As a security architect you will be helping this client to design a strategy to reach their goals and helping to implement it. This will include the build of a security operations centre (SOC). You will also be helping to map current processes and people and provide a gap analysis between their current situation and their target.
- Strategy road map design
- Gap Analysis
- Implementation of designed road map
- Provision of security architecture advice on all related projects
- Build of security operations centre
The successful candidate is expected to have:
- 3 + years of relevant experience
- A deep reservoir of Infrastructure architecture and security architecture knowledge
- Excellent communication skills (English is the clients second language)
- Willingness to travel
If this sounds like the opportunity for you contact me on [email protected]
Andy Greer – Adeptis Group – The Global Leaders In Cyber Security Staffing