Adeptis Group have an amazing opportunity for an Information Security Specialist to join the Cloud Operations team within a global ERP software company based in the US.
Your role will include:
- Responsibility for all aspects of the organizations Information Security threat and vulnerability management policies
- Analyzing information security risks and offering solutions to stakeholders within the organizations
- Communicating security policies, standards and guidelines to non-technical personnel
- Performing security incident operations, including after-hours response activities, event coverage and incident reporting
The ideal candidate will have:
- CISSP Certifications
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in a technology-based area
- At least 3 years cybersecurity experience
- Red Hat Linux experience
- Knowledge of Windows Operating Systems XP-Windows 8.X), Virtualization Technology (KVM, VMware/ESX Headless & GUI)
- Vulnerability scanning and penetration testing experience
- Ability to write and communicate technically
The company has an impressive 27 global offices with more than 35% of their employees having been with the company for over 10 years- making this a great place to foster your growth and creativity.
- Global travel opportunities
- Stock Equity
- Flexible working
Location: Philadelphia, USA
If you are interested in this role then please contact Shannon by email [email protected] or apply via the link below.
Adeptis Group- Global Leaders in Cyber Security Staffing