Information Security Consultant (ISO 27001) | London | Up to £60K + 15% Bonus & Excellent Benefits
Adeptis Group is currently recruiting an Information Security Consultant for a permanent position with an established consultancy business based in Central London. Our client is a specialist in governance and assurance, they deliver high quality end to end services to their clients, from policy development and initial governance frameworks, through to solution design, build and maintenance, as well as accreditation and assurance schemes.
They are looking for an individual with practical implementation and auditing experience under the ISO27001 framework, with further experience and understanding of the Smart Energy Code (SEC) Section G requirements. Therefore, an understanding of the Energy Sector or Smart Metering would be a distinct advantage.
Our client offers flexibility and support through professional development. This is an exciting time to join as they are investing heavily in the growth of this team.
- Undertaking the review of ISO standards, cryptographic standards and other best practices as enshrined in the Smart Energy Code (SEC) and advising on remediation actions
- Providing expert advice to Energy Suppliers undertaking Security Assessments (SAs);
- Conducting vulnerability scans by following the incident management process and reporting to relevant bodies
- Engage with internal/external stakeholders by providing periodical reports and presentations
- Review ISMS company policies and security standards and promote improvements and best practice
- Technical knowledge of information security compliance (ISO27001), information management, Smart Metering and Information Security arrangements
- Have practical knowledge of the threat landscape in smart metering
- Have practical experience in undertaking ISO 27001 internal and external (field) audits
- Confidence in communicating with key stakeholders including C-suite level and building relationships
- Ability to provide expertise and support in operational risk, governance, business continuity, data protection, data leakage and privacy
- Have in-depth understanding of Information security risk assessment and treatment requirements
- Ability to explain complex ideas in a concise manner and ability to work independently with little to no supervision
Our client encourages applicants who wish to explore flexibility in working hours and location. If you would like to explore this further, then please state any potential preferences at the end of the cover letter.
Candidates must be currently eligible to live or work in the UK to be considered for this position as we are unable to offer sponsorship.
If you possess these skills and meet the above criteria, please apply here, or for more information please call Kai direct on: 01273 855350, alternatively e-mail: [email protected]
Adeptis Group, the Global Leader in Cyber Security staffing.