Information Security Consultant | PCI-DSS |ISO Standards | Remote working | £60-£90k
Adeptis Group have an amazing opportunity for an Information Security Consultant, who is a qualified QSA or is looking to undertake their QSA, to join a global leader in cyber security services. Our client specialises in 4 main areas, providing expertise and services in Penetration Testing, Information Security consulting, Managed Security Services and Incident Response.
On offer is the chance to work with a diverse array of clients to help them understand the risks they’re exposed to, and how to mitigate. They work tactically advising on specific technologies and identifying areas for quick improvement – as well as strategically, helping organisations to develop a long-term strategy to address their cyber security risks.
This is an opportunity for you join an exciting company and working in a consulting team, alongside a group of experienced and genuinely excellent individuals. This is a chance for individuals to work remotely and all candidates must be willing to travel.
- Deliver a mixture of on-site and remote consultancy services to clients
- Perform security reviews of client environments
- Conduct ISO 27001 risk management workshops, internal audits, ISMS & 3rd risk reviews
- Assisting in implementing PCI-DSS requirements/policy/process through work-shops, gap analyses & on-site assessments
- Understand client requirements & contributing to proposals by assisting the pre-sales process
- Develop & deliver personalised training content for end-users
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience of PCI-DSS & and has helped in the full assessments for merchants and service providers in complex environments
- An understanding of risk management & have experience of working either internally or managing information security risks
- Experience of conducting risk assessments, audits and implementing risk treatment plans
- A solid technical background – with experience in networking, firewalls, security technologies, IDS/IPS tools and DLP
- Previous experience in an InfoSec consultancy role
- Excellent communication skills and an ability to build rapport with key stakeholders
Desirable skills & qualifications:
- GDPR knowledge
- Knowledge of penetration testing & vulnerability management
- PCI DSS QSA, ISO 27001 Lead Auditor/Lead Implementer
- CISSP, CISM, CISA, CRISC
- Eligible for Security Clearance
Candidates must be currently eligible to live or work in the UK to be considered for this position as we are unable to offer sponsorship.
If you possess these skills and meet the above criteria, please apply here, or for more information please call Kai direct on: 01273 855350, alternatively e-mail: [email protected]
Adeptis Group, the Global Leader in Cyber Security staffing.