Information Security Analyst
Day rate: up to £450 per day
Length: 6 months
Adeptis Group is currently recruiting an Information Security Consultant for a contract position with an established consultancy business based in Central London.
Our client is a specialist in governance and assurance, they deliver high quality end to end services to their clients, from policy development and initial governance frameworks, through to solution design, build and maintenance, as well as accreditation and assurance schemes.
- Undertaking the review of ISO standards, cryptographic standards and other best practices as enshrined in the Smart Energy Code (SEC) and advising on remediation actions
- Providing expert advice to Energy Suppliers undertaking Security Assessments (SAs);
- Conducting vulnerability scans by following the incident management process and reporting to relevant bodies
- Engage with internal/external stakeholders by providing periodical reports and presentations
- Review ISMS company policies and security standards and promote improvements and best practice
- Technical knowledge of information security compliance (ISO27001)
- Knowledge Smart Metering
- Have practical knowledge of the threat landscape in smart metering
- Have practical experience in undertaking ISO 27001 internal and external (field) audits
- Confidence in communicating with key stakeholders including C-suite level and building relationships
- Ability to provide expertise and support in operational risk, governance, business continuity, data protection, data leakage and privacy
- Have in-depth understanding of Information security risk assessments
Candidates must be currently eligible to live or work in the UK to be considered for this position as we are unable to offer sponsorship.
Adeptis Group, the Global Leader in Cyber Security staffing.