Adeptis Group has an amazing opportunity for an Incident Response Consultant to join a global risk consultancy practice based in Central London. This company provides cutting-edge solutions to identify, mitigate and manage information security threats to ensure confidentiality, integrity, and availability of information.
Due to recent unprecedented expansion and growth of the company in the last few years, they are now building out their Incident Response team following an increase of interest from their large Global Client base. You will be the second one in the development of this new team and be a crucial part to the success of the company.
The Incident Response Consultant will provide information security consultancy to clients, perform forensic investigations, and develop strategic direction.
- Perform host & network based cyber breach Incident Response Investigation that include:
- Technical evidence collection
- Forensics, log, malware and root cause analyses
- Identify attacker tools, tactics and procedures
- Develop incident management plans & deliver related training and exercises
- Document & maintain internal response policies, procedures
- Provide support to cyber security pre-breach engagements, which include:
- Information security controls assessments
- Risk assessments
- Vulnerability assessments
- Regulatory and compliance assessments
- Develop and deliver security awareness training
The successful candidate will have:
- Direct experience in cyber forensics & incident response
- Good working knowledge of security technology & IT environments
- Excellent report writing & presentation skills- with the ability to convey complex technical information to any audience without compromising detail
- Experience working within an ISO27001 environment
- Extensive knowledge of common vendor technology tools such as SIEM, firewalls, IDS/IPS
- Information Security Qualification such as CISSP is highly desirable
This is an exciting time to join an ever-growing company which offers state of the art offices, remote working and personal development.
If you are interested in this opportunity then please apply here, or for more information please call Shannon direct on 01273855350, alternatively email [email protected]
Adeptis Group- The Global Leader in Cyber Security Staffing