Adeptis Group have a fantastic opportunity for a Head of Incident Response to join a prestigious Global Consultancy Practice in London. They offer a fantastic range of services to their corporate client which include: Business Intelligence, Crisis Management and Cyber Security.
They have grown significantly in the last couple of years and are now looking to build out an Incident Response team following an increasing interest from their large Global client base.
On offer is a great working environment in Central London. You will be working on client site and from home as well as being in the office to support and develop the team around you.
The key responsibilities of the role will be:
- Developing the current client offerings for cyber incident response and crisis management
- Becoming involved in the strategy and direction of the department
- Taking responsibility for growing out an incident response team
- Advising large corporate clients with their incident response team
- Acting as a subject matter expert
- Performing audits and reviews for business continuity, IT disaster recovery, third party oversight, crisis management resilience
- Participating in Business Development meetings, proposals and pitches
A successful candidate will have:
- A wealth of experience working in Incident Response
- Experience of mentoring and management
- Experience in the Financial sector
- Excellent Consultancy and client facing experience
You will receive a competitive salary and package which includes:
- Annual performance review
- 25 days annual leave
- Medical Insurance
- Company Pension
For the opportunity to become a part of this dynamic consultancy then please email your CV and application to Shannon at [email protected] or call +44 (0) 1273 855 350 for further information.