GRC Consultant – London – Contract
Adeptis Group have a great opportunity for a contracting GRC consultant to join a project based in Central London.
On offer is the chance to work on a project for a company that specialises in providing Cyber Security Services for a range of global clients. This is an extremely exciting time to join this long-established quality driven Managed Service Provider with a highly reputative Consulting arm.
Duration: 6 months (with a view to extend)
Candidate pay rate: £450 – £550 per day
As an Information Security Consultant, your role will be diverse yet challenging. You will be working with other specialists to provide SME on a range of cyber security topics, conducting risk assessments & audits for 3rd party suppliers.
- Understanding business and information risk in the context of our customers and judging risk at a technical and business process level
- Reviewing effectiveness of controls and managing continuous security improvement programmes
- Analysing and researching security technologies to support the development of innovative solutions
- Assisting with the marketing and business development activities
- Developing constructive client relationships as well as coaching and developing team members through sharing of experience and knowledge
The successful candidate will have:
- Proven experience in business analysis and understanding of cyber security principles, standards, processes and technologies across a broad range of markets.
- Clear and demonstrable understanding of security, risk and IT standards, policies and frameworks
- Ability to articulate and pitch security advice, often at a technical level, directly to key customer stakeholders
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal
- Hold CISSP, CISA, CISM, CRISC or similar qualifications preferred
If you possess these skills and meet the above criteria, please apply here, or for more information please call Kai direct on: 01273 855350, alternatively e-mail: [email protected]
Adeptis Group, the Global Leader in Cyber Security staffing.