Security Analyst – London – £30 – £50K plus bonus and Excellent Benefits
Adeptis Group have a fantastic opportunity for a Security Analyst to join this successful and busy Consultancy team. This is a fast-growing cyber security company in London. This role is ideal for a confident and enthusiastic individual who is passionate about cyber security and wants to develop their skills as a client facing analyst.
On offer is the opportunity to work on a variety of interesting and challenging projects spanning all security domains for a diverse range of global clients. This is an extremely exciting time to join this long-established quality driven Managed Service Provider with a highly reputative Consulting arm.
They are customer focused and have a passion for excellence, you’ll be joining a company that likes to have a great work life culture. Furthermore, you will also be hugely supported through a professional development plan.
- To work alongside and support consultants who manage and deliver cyber security projects from inception to completion:
- To build your breadth of cyber security domain knowledge helping organisations to understand their cyber security challenges;
- To work towards producing reports and presentations of a high standard and to deliver these to clients at all levels of the business.
- Develop and maintain good knowledge of related specialist areas;
- Open source intelligence monitoring on issues relating to potential and existing clients;
- Progress to delivering smaller research projects
The successful candidate will:
- Possess strong presentation and communication skills and be comfortable discussing cyber security topics with non-technical and business audiences;
- Have a passion and enthusiasm for Cyber Security
- Degree educated – ideally Computer science or Cyber related
- Have good report writing skills;
- Gained a good knowledge of Cyber Security
- Have a reasonable grasp of IT and information security technologies and products;
- Demonstrate confidence when engaging with clients
- Be flexible and willing to travel globally.
Candidates must be currently eligible to live or work in the UK to be considered for this position as we are unable to offer sponsorship.
If you possess these skills and meet the above criteria, please apply here, or for more information please call Kai direct on: 01273 855350, alternatively e-mail: [email protected]
Adeptis Group, the Global Leader in Cyber Security staffing.