Latest Cyber Security Jobs in the UK
- FPGA Engineer: The candidate will be responsible for demonstrating that the developed product meets all specified product and customer requirements to work for a global leading defence and space company based in the South West.
Information Security Business Developer (IT Security Services), 2 days a week min (Brighton)
- Security Hardware Engineer: The candidate will be responsible for specifying, performing and documenting electronics hardware design for allocated elements of the product design architecture (South West)
- London or Manchester: A leading penetration/ security consultancy firm is looking for people with a passion for security, hacking and problem solving. This position has primary focus on working with clients to help improve and consult on their security status, while every consultant is able to get involved within research.
- London or Manchester: This role will cover all aspects of security consulting, including but not limited to simulated attacks on clients’ networks, firewalls, web applications, physical security infrastructure… You will be responsible for carrying out the penetration testing, identifying areas of weakness, reporting on findings, and advising the clients on how to rectify the issues (senior role)
- London or Manchester: Due to expansion our client is looking for consultants with both automated and manual penetration skills and experience in the consulting environment. This role will offer time for personal research using their lab along with skill development and training.
- London: The expanding security consulting firm is looking for an experienced Penetration Tester / Ethical Hacker that joins their team to identify areas of weakness, report on findings, and advise the clients on how to rectify the issues.
- London: This lead role is client focused,. The candidate must be able to consult on clients’ current security status and advise on remediation, considering the results of penetration tests (senior position)
- London: The position is for a for a Senior Penetration Tester / Ethical Hacker to cover all aspects of security consulting
- London: CHECK team leader role within a boutique Information Security Consultancy in London for candidates with 3+ years penetration testing experience
- London or Reading: The researched focused security consulting partner is looking to expand their team of penetration testing & information security consultants to grow global markets. Also they provide the facilities for personal research.
- Leeds: The growing InfoSec Consultancy is looking for a senior penetration tester to work on everything from client projects to community work dealing with large corporate penetration tests to gaining credit for published advisories.
Information Security Consultant to become an integral part of the Compliance and Operational Risk team, whilst being offered personal development support and industry training.
- Information Security Sales Engineer for an experienced sales professional, that has sold Information Security / IT Enterprise or similar solutions in the past. It will be a challenging position, but considering this company’s success in Europe and the interest in their tools, this is a fantastic opportunity to lead their UK endeavour.
- Senior Information Security Consultant: Based in the firm’s security risk consulting team, focusing on the financial services industry sector, the responsibilities include compliance activity on client systems and business processes, and creating client security policies and procedures to meet regulatory requirements (London).
- Security Consultant (Exec Level) experience as a security professional is essential, ideally gained within the banking, finance or insurance sectors to join a team that establishes, maintains and strengthens internal and external relationships (London)
- Senior Cyber Security Consultant. The candidate we are looking will provide technical cyber and information security advice to their clients and support the delivery of information security programmes. The candidate will also support online investigations (OSINT) and digital forensic examinations (Legal Consultancy/ London).
- Senior Security Consultant – Advisory/Consulting. This position is within the client’s Governance, Risk and Compliance division and the successful applicant will having strong client facing and stakeholder management experience.
- Cheltenham: An exciting and cutting edge cyber security service provider that utilises industry leading threat intelligence and advanced SIEM and network IDS solutions is looking for a SOC Analyst to provide their clients with an advanced SOC services.
- South West: Due to rapid expansion our client is looking for an experienced SOC Analyst who is ready to take on increased responsibilities and the next step in their career.
Gloucestershire: Lead role as a SOC Consultant/ Senior Incident Response in an information security service provider and background in Incident Response / SOC.
- London: Our client is currently developing an internal Security Operations Centre (SOC) to monitor the information security of their global member firms. The position would ideally be for someone with experience working in a SOC, or with specific Information Security analysis experience.
- London: A global insurance company that currently develops a new Group Information Security Practice is looking for a SOC Architect / Security Architect who can work with the Global Security Strategy Lead to establish an effective Information Security product portfolio and incident response methodologies.
- Security Operations Specialist: The position involves assessing, monitoring and prioritising cyber security alerts, as well as escalating to appropriate teams for further investigation and incident resolution. Experience in SOC, with SIEM tools, TCPDump, WireShark, Snort and similar tools, as well as good knowledge with TCP/IP, DNS, HTTP/S are required (Milton Keynes).